- This event has passed.
May 27, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
ACCESS: via Web: https://zoom.us/j/8605222217 or by Phone: 1-646-876-9923;
Meeting ID: 860 522 2217
* Meeting access is remote only, consistent with provisions specified in Executive Order No. 7B. This meeting will be recorded. Audio will be posted below.
1.Call to Order and Roll Call.
- Press Release: DECD Small Business Re-opening Guide
- DEEP Municipal Transmittal Letter
- DEEP Re-open CT Operational Plan (parks and boat launches)
- DEEP Keep Distance (beach sign 12×18)
- DEEP Keep Distance (beach sign 8.5×11)
- DEEP Keep Distance (lawn sign)
- DEEP Stop the Spread
- ACIR COVID-19 Staffing Resources
- ACIR Re-opening and Recovery for Cities and Towns
- ACIR Transmittal re: COVID-19 Guidance and Best Practices for Municipalities
a.Chair and Executive Director
b.Opportunities and Resources
g.MetroHartford Alliance (tentative)
- COVID-19 update and discussion – Senator Richard Blumenthal (tentative)
- COVID-19 discussion by members – current challenges, re-opening and recovery.
- Discussion of Summer Youth Employment and Engagement
Metropolitan Planning Organization Items:
10.Action: TIP Amendments