Summary of Requirements for On-line Public meetings:
1) the public has the ability to view or listen to each meeting or proceeding in real time, by telephone, video, or other technology;
2) the meeting or proceeding is recorded or transcribed, posted within 7 days
3) the required notice and agenda for each meeting or proceeding is posted on the agency’s website and includes information about how the meeting will be conducted and how the public can access it;
4) any materials relevant to matters on the agenda will be posted to the agency’s website (including exhibits, if feasible)
5) all speakers shall clearly state their name and title before speaking every time they speak.