- One Region, One Future: An Action Agenda for a Connected, Competitive, Vibrant, Green Knowledge Corridor
- Making it Happen: Opportunities and Strategies for Transit-Oriented Development in the Knowledge Corridor
- Smart Growth Guidelines for Sustainable Design and Development
- Together We Can Grow Better: Smart Growth for a Sustainable Connecticut Capitol Region
- From Grey to Green: Sustainable Practices for Redeveloping a Vacant Shopping Center
- Growing Economy, Shrinking Emissions: A Transit-Oriented Future for Connecticut’s Capitol Region
- Sustainable Land Use Regulation Project
- MetroHartford Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy and Appendices
- Knowledge Corridor Fair Housing and Equity Assessment
- Knowledge Corridor Talent Strategy
- Regulating the Farm: Improving Agriculture’s Viability in the Capitol Region
- Final Report to CRCOG Policy Board On a Regional Strategy to Address Long-Term Homelessness
CRCOG has done significant work in the area of planning for a Sustainable Capitol Region and launched a formal initiative in 2009. The plans and studies on this page represent some of the agency’s work in this area spanning the topics of transit-oriented development, affordable housing, economic development and sustainable land use and design to name a few.
For more information on these plans or on the Sustainable Capitol Region Initiative, contact Jacob Knowlton, Community Development Planner, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (860)712-8571.