The Capitol Region Council of Governments (CRCOG), in partnership with CTtransit and the Connecticut Department of Transportation (CTDOT), completed a Comprehensive Service Analysis of bus service in the Hartford (2017) and New Britain/Bristol (2018) Divisions of CTtransit. This study included a detailed review of the existing CTtransit service and provided recommendations for improving service to meet the region’s needs.
For more information on the Comprehensive Transit Service Analysis and its recommendations, please view the final study documents linked on the left.
• Hartford Division Executive Summary
• Hartford Division Final Report – Volume I
• Hartford Division Final Report – Volume II
• Hartford Division Final Report – Appendices
• New Britain/Bristol Division Final Report